Two-Old Goats tackles your toughest aches, pains, swelling in your joints, tendons, and muscles while moisturizing the skin without greasiness or strong medicinal odor. Here at Edward's Pharmacy we have 3 different sizes. Come swing by and test a sample of it! We are the only location to carry this product!
This product needs to be refrigerated to maintain maximum potency. The dosage for adults is 1 tablespoonful a day. Flaxseed oil is a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are an integral part of structure of cell walls and cellular membranes. Omega-3 is necessary for the transport and oxidation of cholesterol, also precursor for prostaglandins. The patients which take this product find reduction in joint pain and dry skin.
This is one of the best arthritis and pain cream sold at Edwards Pharmacy. According to Dr. Julian Whitaker, MD; Penetran contains nitrogen compounds called quaternary amines. The primary agent for most injectables anesthetics, including Lidocaine and Novocain, which gives it outstanding analgesic and healing properties without needle. Be certain to apply penetran plus twice a day: once each morning after bathing or showering and once each evening, before going to bed. While pentran plus often gives immediate relief consistently apply it twice a day at these particular times so that it will have a cumulative effect and produce much better results by the end of 30 to 60 days.
The average adult has approximately 26 feet of intestine. This organ is responsible for breakdown of food into useable nutrients and disposable wastes. Enterbiotis contains a combination of living organisms found in naturally in the human intestinal tract. This product is used to maintain a healthy intestinal tract. It helps to prevent diseases like: irritated bowel syndrome, ADD, fibromyalgia, constipation, and etc. The dosage is 2 at bedtime for adults and 1 in food for small children. This is also good for diaper rash when powdermade as a paste with water and applied to your bottom.You need to keep refrigerated.
This is our #1 cholesterol lowering product. The dosage for adult is 4 per day. Poli-chol red contains policosanol and red yeast rice. In over twenty clinical trials policosanol was consistently associated with dyslipidemic profiles, with reductions in total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol reaching as high as 21% and 29% respectively, and increases in HDL cholesterol reaching 15%. In one large study involving 324 people researchers have participants 600mg of red yeast rice for 8 weeks. Total cholesterol dropped 22.7%, LDL dropped 30.9% and triglycerides were reduced by 34.1%. beneficial HDL increased by 19.9%. Both these products reduce cholesterol and are very effected. Do not take with other cholesterol lowering drugs.
7 out of 9 people have Osteoporosis. 99% of calcium is found in the bone and the other 1% helps in many of the bodys biochemical processes, such as muscle contractions, conduction, enzyme processes and cellular communication. When the body is lacking calcium to perform the other 1% of its duties the body takes the needed calcium from bone supply. Over time this depletes the calcium content in the bones which can lead to bone loss. Signal has a 90% absorption of calcium and the dosage for adult is 4 per day.
Biofreeze is a cold-therapy pain relief. It is soothing methnol, a vanishing scent, and it is paraben free. Widely known for use on arthritus, back pain, sore muscles and joints. We carry 3 types: Gel, Roll-On, and Spray.
Nature's Vision Pain Relief Serum
Studies show that 85% of us have some sort of pain. Introducing Real Relief Pain Serum by Nature’s Vision! Featuring an FDA approved topical analgesic, Real Relief is guaranteed to lessen your pain. Use as often as you like, Real Relief is not greasy, does not stain clothing, and it is odorless. In fact, it absorbs instantly and dries fast, so it can be used 5 times a day no problem! Finally, the answer to pain is here!